Friday, May 1, 2009



It's May day, how many of you know what that means and what people do all over the world to celebrate it?? I remember as a kid on May day at school we would make a paper basket put either paper flowers or real sometimes in it and after school you had to bring it to someones house ring the bell run and hide and watch the person you like see the flowers on their porch. I know some of you youngsters may laugh but in my time this was a big deal. Now a days kids never know these silly traditions of the past. But even though it is May 1, there was frost (heavy) frost on the pumpkins this morning hope none of my flowers were lost. Today is beauty day (ya right) I am going to get my nails done, feet, waxed and anything else I can have done and then to lunch and this evening to another baseball game. So looks like another (hard hard) day for me (ha ha). Life, how many of you can keep up with my days (hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm). See ya all soon and have a great day and weekend. Oh, Harley blows kisses to all of you (no, not after eating a pile of Poop).

1 comment:

  1. I have those memories too..and I feel sorry for the kids today because it is just another day to them. Sorry about your heavy frost...here it is sunny and 70..of course tomorrow is suppose to be cooler and rainy...Well at least we have today. Happy May Day.

    ReplyDelete